Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Homeschool class at museum - Chemical Solutions

Apparently, these have been going on for a while, but we just learned of them and decided to check them out.

MidAmerica Science Museum in Hot Springs AR offers one day homeschool classes!  The first one we discovered was Chemical Solutions. Rog took the day off and we headed to Hot Springs for the day. 

Parents aren't allowed to stay, so I'm not really sure what all exactly was learned during the class - all I can get from them was it was fun and I think I made a new friend!  Well, I guess if they had fun then that counts for something, right? I guess next time, unless there are pictures or they can tell me more about it, they can write me a paper? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!